Terms and Conditions
Table of contents
Should you have any queries regarding your delivery options, please call (+27) 0860 65 64 63 or email [email protected].
The Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (“ECT Act”) entitles you to cancel your purchase within 7 days’ notice if the products you have purchased are not be delivered within the agreed delivery period as specified in the OneNav terms and conditions. The product(s) in question must be returned to one of the OneNav shops in their original state, including all labels. Any such cancellation must be done by via the OneNav call centre by either calling (+27) 0860 65 64 63 or email [email protected]. OneNav will then refund you.
Out of stock items
Should a product you have ordered be:
- Temporarily unavailable, OneNav will notify you thereof as well as the anticipated delay in delivery and, unless you agree to wait for such longer period for delivery, or accept delivery of another product instead, OneNav will issue a refund in respect of that product to you;
- Permanently unavailable products, OneNav will notify you and, unless you agree to accept another product instead, OneNav will issue a refund in respect of that product to you.
Non-defective products (your right to return)
- You are entitled to return any purchase concluded on OneNav Online Shopwithin 14 days of the product(s) being delivered. In order to obtain a purchase price refund, the product(s) being returned must be returned to one of the Planetworld branches in accordance with the return procedure set out in the returns procedure to be followed below.
- Consequently, if upon receiving your purchase you are not satisfied with your choice of product(s) and wish to return it for a refund as aforesaid, please retain the product(s)’ original packaging, proof of purchase and do not use the product.
- If the incorrect product is delivered to you by mistake (i.e. it is not the product you purchased), please do not remove the product from its original packaging. Please promptly contact the OneNav call centre during business hours on (+27) 0860 65 64 63 or email [email protected] to notify OneNav thereof, so that we can resolve the mistake by arranging to collect such product from you and deliver the correct product to you as quickly as possible.
If, within 1 month after delivery of a product to you:
You find that the product is defective/faulty, unsuitable for the purpose generally intended (or otherwise expressly indicated by OneNav at time of purchase), or not legal or reasonably durable (based on the circumstances and product type) (“defective”); and – you will contact our technical department on 0860 65 64 63 or alternatively email [email protected] and a trained technician will assist you with the diagnostics and possible return of such product to OneNav for further inspection in accordance with the returns procedure set out in the returns procedure to be followed below, if the product is subsequently found to indeed be defective, you are entitled to either –
(a) be fully refunded, or (b) have the product repaired or replaced at OneNav’s expense
If the product is found NOT to be defective, you will NOT be entitled to any repair, replacement or refund but will instead be liable for the costs incurred in having such product returned to Planetworld/OneNav and then redelivered to you.
When is a product defective?
Please note: the following are examples of things which will NOT be regarded as defects and will NOT entitle you to any repair, replacement, or refund under the general warranty above: faults resulting from normal wear and tear; damage arising from incorrect usage of the product, damage accruing from improper installation methods, self-abuse (for ex: breaking screen)
Certain products may come with a supplier’s guarantee. If so, this will be stated in the product listing on the site. Clear details of these guarantees are given in their listings and no shopper may ask to be covered by a wider-ranging guarantee other than the one shown on such product listing.
You may not under any circumstances return the following:
- Products that you or any other person has altered, repaired, incorporated, or added to where such alteration, repair, incorporation or addition has not been authorised by OneNav.
Return procedure to be followed:
- Pack the item(s) in their original packaging
- Visit your nearest Planetworld Branch (Johannesburg, Durban & Cape Town)
- Collection may be arranged via driver/courier at a cost to you if determined your product voids warranty
- Drop off the parcel and allow OneNav 72 hours (Monday-Friday) to access your return
Tel: +27 (0) 21 851 0760 or +27 (0) 860 65 64 63
Fax: +27 (0) 867 64 94 77
Address: 99 Aviation Cresent., Matroosfontein, 7490
Tel: +27 (0) 31 569 1353 or +27 (0) 860 65 64 63
Fax: +27 (0) 867 64 94 77
Address: Unit B3, Glen Murray Industrial Park, 13 Moreland Drive, Redhill, Durban, 4068
Tel: +27 (0) 12 803 0170 or +27 (0) 860 65 64 63
Fax: +27 (0) 867 64 94 77
Address: 17 Commerce Cres, Sandown, Sandton, 2031
You will be refunded on return of the item and you will be refunded back to the form of payment you used to pay for the order (either Cash or Credit Card), unless you specified that you want exchange.
- Processing of credits and refunds: Should you be entitled to a refund for any reason, such refund shall either be effected on the credit card used to purchase the product, or be returned in cash on return of the item if payment was done via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), having been cleared by Planetworld finance team. The following documentation is required when a request is sent through for an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) refund – Bank confirmation letter. If you bought a discounted item and want to return the item, the reduced price will be paid back to you and not the full price.
- Fraud Prevention: Planetworld reserves the right to refuse, in the interest of fraud prevention, processing any payment for any order, and/or to cancel any purchase partially or completely, with notice given to you. Planetworld will be responsible for returning funds for the cancelled portion of the order to you only if you have already paid such funds.